The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Shirley went to the post office and we have mail. And I washed the coach from a bucket. The mail contained my glasses, our mortgage left over, more good sams ins papers for the car and coach, bills and some junk mail. The check went back to the po for deposit to our bank account. The junk mail went into the trash and we kept the magazine from good sam to read. The insurance papers are exactly the same as we have the best we can determine. My glasses are from the VA and I will wear them when I am not driving. I need to get some shades for them. And they are much smaller than I have.
Got the coach cleaner with 2 soap buckets and 3 rinse buckets. Looks better. Even did the windows os and came back and put windshield washer fluid, from the spray bottle, and cleaned them again. The bugs are difficult to get off the wind shield. We dumped the tanks and got water. After we had finished our chores, it rained a good bit for the late afternoon and evening. I did take the lnb and dish off in case we got wind. I ended up putting it back up later in the evening. I have added the router and the campsite is wireless for those that have wireless computers. And Shirley and I had a fight too. A real dussy of one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home