The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

It is cleaning day as we move tomorrow. I am doing the outside while Shirley is doing the inside. She has done the kitchen, bathroom and shower, yuk, and floors. She washed clothes yesterday at the local laundry as we are not hooked to a sewer connection. She probably has more to do.

I have put water in the 6 batteries, checked the tires and added air to the rear duals, washed the rv from roof to ground and stopped to wipe my face as it is 100% humidity. My nice clean clothes are soaked now. I still have to service the engine, genset and tranny. Since I have no service manual on the thing, so I check the tranny with it running and in park. After all that, there is the levelers to check and add tranny fluid and clean the windows. I will have to lower the coach to check the levelers.

The rv got washed the first time in a month I know. Really dont remember when it got washed the last time. I even sprayed the tires to make them look black. Dresses up the coach nicely. I got the battery in my race car charged and will run it when I get my work done. I will take a pic so you can see my little race car. When we stayed in Hermosa, SD, somebody had a rc airplane that he was flying. Yep, a gas airplane at the rv park. Take a hobby with you so you can enjoy your stay at some of these places. I still enjoy my golf and bowling and fishing. They are just a bit expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home