The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Take a look at the sky in the pics and see if you can see the clouds. If you see the clouds then you know they are rain clouds and waa-laa. It poured down. So, the pic of the race car will wait till today, and I did want to go into "town" and get a couple of more. The American flag has a very prominent place and I do want to bring it forth for all to see. As a ARMY veteran, Viet Nam, I'm very proud of our flag and the freedoms we have.

My dear, sweet wife has a sore back. She twisted it trying to open those day/night shades. She fell about a year ago and hurt her lower lumbar area and now she is suffering abit. If I can get her to be a lazy bum for a while, she should get better. If not, then to Texas we go and get medical help. She has not hurt it where she needs to be hospitalized. More as this warrants.

I got an email from Ron Bunge. He is adding our bloc to his links page. I have linked him here for you to see his web page, HitchItch. Once I get the hang of this bloc, I will set up a link page and more. I want to get all the pics uploaded of our trip and I have some uploaded now. See the link to websites in the posting of yesterday. There is my family genealogy page, and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home