The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

This is our new spot after we moved from on top of the hill. We are in space 72 down by the waters edge if the water were not 10.5 feet below mean level. Its been a while since there was a really good rain here. Its all brown and burnt.





Shirley was out and about while I was in Fort Worth. She was out looking for a nearby geocache. She got close but was unable to get to the area as there was a camper parked there. But she did get this pic of the local Roadrunner

I was at Randy's house. He is the guy, Palm Tree Lawn Service, that bought the riding lawn mower from us.

I also stopped by my golf partners house to see how he was doing since I had dropped off the face of the earth. His first question to me was had I won the lottery? I wish, but nope. We havent played golf in about a year. I was mowing yards and by the weekend I was too tired to play. We have not seen each other in a long time. If I can get cleared by the VA doctors, there will be a round of golf between us before Shirley and I leave the area.