The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

We added the counter a week ago today and it started with a zero. I am in awe with the count we have gotten in that week. We are at 979 and counting. I am amazed that so many people are looking at this blogg. And I am humbled too. Even counting the family, there are a lot of others that are coming to this website.

I try to add something everyday to keep the family updated. Today the update is we have very little to add. Shirley went to the laundry and walmart and I stayed home. There wont be any pics. We spent the afternoon outside and we played a game chinese checkers and watched the neighbors and those others drive by. Since this is the labour day weekend, we will comment later.

I also will see if I can get a bit better at spelling and grammer. But dont hold your breath on the grammer. It has been a long time since I had an english class and had to worry about grammer. This is about as good as it gets. Now maybe tomorrow will be more interesting.

Let me also add that gas was $3.09.9 at Murphy.

1 Comments:

At 9/05/2005 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard, I have enjoyed your blog and folowing your travels have been a highlight. One of these days I am sure we will get a chance to meet. Right now I am planning on being at the Q rally in Jan 06 for the graduation - Go Class of 05.

Ken & Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home