The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Friday, June 17, 2005


We got up and got ready to move. Shirley went to the laundry and I got the coach ready to move. Only thing is I forget the antenna was up. At the dump station there is a limb hanging down that can't be missed. After I emptied the tanks and got water, I drove back to where we were parked to wait for Shirley. This is where I discovered the antenna was up. I put it down and it did not sound right. I climbed the ladder and saw it was broken. I temporally fixed it for travel till we got to our new site in Brookfield, MO. We are staying at the city park where they have about a dozen pull thrus with electricity. There is 2 dump stations with water. All this is for $10 a day. The state park rates are $8 for dry camping and $14 for electric. Seems like good rates at the city park to me. Beats a Wal-Mart any day.
There are things going on here in town for Saturday, so we will go see what is happening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home