The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sometimes you don't always get what you want for Christmas. THIS is one of those times.

Richard is scheduled for a triple bypass this Thursday, so his hopes to be out west this winter will certainly be delayed.

He's getting great health care at the VA hospital in Dallas, but he's suffering from internet withdrawal right now.

And then again, how many new lives do you get a chance to receive. I don’t often bring religion into many conversations but this is one of those times. If you wish to not read about this, then go somewhere else.

By the Grace of GOD and his Son Jesus Christ, I am saved and have been since Oct 31, 1969. It is through this salvation that I had no fear of the operation. Should HE call me then I would go. Should HE not call me then I would not go. My lovely wife Shirley I will see again in Heaven.

There are two type of people, the Saved and the Lost. When I was awaken Saturday morning, I heard the plan of salvation in my ears. Better known as the Roman Road to Salvation Read Romans 3:23, 6:23 and if this is your life, ask for GOD’S forgiveness and you too can be saved.

I have new Body and a chance at a new life. Look out world, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home