The 2005 Travels of Richard n Shirley

We are fulltime RV's. This means we have no other home but our motor home. We joined the Escapees RV Club and use their mail forwarding service and forum. In addition to Escapees forum, you can find us on rv.net and lrv2.com. We are Richard n Shirley on all of them. We access the internet with a Direcway satellite dish mounted on a tripod. We do set up the dish at every place we stop for the night or more. We are #2321 on datastormusers.com. Click us and you will find our current location.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Now that I have spent a second day at home, His the current happenings. Here we go.

We started to daye at 2 am with a "I'm cold" wake up call. I was cold, needed to urninate, and hungry. I got up, rushed to the potty and looked for snacks. I ended up with water and large goldfish. i stayed up till 3 am when I finally went to bed and sleep to about 6:45 am. I really wished it could have been pm, but.

I got up cold again and needed to make a trip to the potty. Once I got warm, I got hungry. By then DW was up and fixed me waffles, OJ and "pills". I ate most of my heat n searve waffles amd tool my pills. This takes me 30-45 minutes. I am completely done after each meal. I mean finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home